To post a job on this board, please send an email with a job description and contact information to email@example.com. Your position will be posted within 24 hours. Please let us know when the position has been filled so we can remove it from the site. Otherwise it will be removed after 90 days. Thank you.
MECHANIC NEEDED – DIAMONDBACK GOLF CLUB
Diamondback Golf Club in Abilene, Texas is seeking a mechanic
General Purpose: Ensure that all equipment is in operable condition at all times, on Gasoline, Diesel, Power hand equipment, and hydraulic hoses.
- Preventative maintenance program on all equipment.
- Grinding and sharpening Reels and mower Blades.
- Checking and adjusting mowing heights on reel mowers.
- Assist in managing and training department staff on safety and operation of equipment.
- Equipment is in safe condition for operation. Brakes, and etc…..
- Keep maintenance records on equipment.
- Organize and Clean safe work area.
Job available immediately: Hourly rate $15-$18, D.O.E.
Send Resume to John Montgomery @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opportunity for a Golf Course Maintenance Mechanic
Municipal Golf Association – San Antonio (4/1/19)
Job Title: Mechanic
Department: Golf Course Maintenance
Reports To: Golf Course Superintendent
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and highly valued team? Are you passionate and driven to do your best? Do you love to play golf?
We have available a highly sought-after position for a Mechanic working as part of the Golf Maintenance Team on the Alamo City Golf Trail.
As an integral member of the Golf Maintenance Team, your primary responsibility will be for the repair and maintenance of all golf equipment utilized by the golf course maintenance department. You will also assist with daily golf maintenance duties as determined by your Golf Course Superintendent.
Your core duties will include:
- Service and maintain all course maintenance equipment. This includes all turf mowers, small engine hand equipment, tractors and utility carts.
- Required to perform oil changes, bearing lubrication, interval services, tire repairs, equipment inspections and other preventative maintenance duties.
- Repairs and adjust golf maintenance mowers and equipment for height and quality of cut.
- Maintains up to date repair, preventative maintenance records on all equipment.
- Train golf maintenance team on care of all equipment, i.e. Checking oil, tire pressures, cleaning and general care.
- Repair and troubleshoot small engine repairs, i.e. Mowers, weed eaters, chainsaws, backpack blowers.
- Initiates and implements safety regulations and procedures.
- Other golf maintenance duties as assigned by the Golf Course Superintendent.
- Working assigned weekends as scheduled by your Golf Course Superintendent
- Minor engine repair skills / Electrical troubleshooting / Hydraulic troubleshooting
- Golf Course Mechanic experience a plus.
- Ability to operate a Spin Grinder for sharpening mowers.
- Competitive rates of pay – Starting @ $15 per hour
- The following benefit programs are available to eligible employees – Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k Retirement, Paid Time Off and Employee Discounts and Golfing Privileges.
For further information, got to www.alamocitygolftrail.com and search the job section at the bottom of the home page.
Alternatively call Jake Snyman, Director of Agronomy 210-908-5927 for further information
We encourage each staff member to use initiative at all times and to always go the extra mile!