To post a job on this board, please send an email with a job description and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your position will be posted within 24 hours. Please let us know when the position has been filled so we can remove it from the site. Otherwise it will be removed after 90 days. Thank you.
Golf Course Mechanic (7/11/18)
Alsatian Golf Club
– Assist in providing a safe work culture
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Mechanic or small engine repair: 2 years
- Golf course maintenance: 2 years
1339 County Road 4516 #110
Castroville, TX 78009
Equipment Manager (8/14/18)
Lost Creek Country Club, Austin TX
General Purpose: Ensure that all equipment (gasoline and diesel machines, small power equipment, etc.) is in good working order at all times. Applicant must have an extensive knowledge of light and heavy golf course equipment, 4-cycle and 2-cycle motors. Welding capabilities preferred. Prospective employee may be asked to come in on occasional weekends. Good communication skills with supervisor and crew is required.
- Preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Grinding and sharpening reels and bedknives
- Checking and adjusting mowing heights regularly on all machines
- Placing orders on needed repair parts and other supplies as needed
- Maintain fuel logs, keep inventory on oils, lubricants, etc.
- Assist in training crew on safety and operation of equipment
- Keep maintenance records on equipment
- Organize and clean safe work area.
Benefits: Health Insurance, discounted meals, uniforms provided, golfing privileges
Job available: Immeditately. Up to $25.00 per hour. Pay rate based on experience.