To post a job on this board, please send an email with a job description and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your position will be posted within 24 hours. Please let us know when the position has been filled so we can remove it from the site. Otherwise it will be removed after 90 days. Thank you.
Position: District Sales Manager (7/7/20)
Company: Rain Bird Corporation – Golf Division
Reports To: Central Regional Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
The District Sales Manager works with independent distributors and Rain Bird Regional Manager to develop sales plans and strategies that ensure proper sales coverage and sales effectiveness across all territories within the assigned District.
- The District Sales Manager is responsible for profitably growing product and service sales for use in golf industry applications.
- This role will work effectively at various customer levels to educate, justify, and successfully sell customized irrigation systems to new and existing golf courses.
- District Sales Managers work independently within a geographic territory and are measured on revenue production and market share improvement.
- A successful candidate will be technically competent, a sound presenter, results-oriented, highly self-motivated, and ideally will have experience with irrigation design.
- The District Sales Manager works at high management and ownership levels within a golf course to outline Rain Bird’s complete capabilities to decision makers.
- District Sales Managers are “solution-based” sales representatives, capable of analyzing irrigation designs, Rain Bird products, finance options, and after-the-sales technical support packages to golf course owners, greens committees, consultants, contractors, developers, and superintendents.
- The District Sales Manager works with independent distributors and Rain Bird Regional Manager to develop sales plans and strategies that ensure proper sales coverage and sales effectiveness across all territories within the assigned District.
- This position also requires close coordination and contact with the Regional Manager, Specification Managers, and National Account Manager in the identification and support of customers who represent the greatest areas of opportunity. For instance, the District Sales Manager will assist the Regional Manager in the development and training of distributor personnel so that the distributors can recognize needs and promote Rain Bird products in the golf irrigation system proposals.
- BA or BS Degree
- 3-5 years successful sales or territory sales management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to achieve results individually and through others
- Working knowledge of personal computers and commonly used business software (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Willing to live in assigned territory while traveling extensively
- MBA Degree
- Industrial technical or engineering sales experience
- Strong desire to advance into Product Management or Sales Management
- Working knowledge of irrigation design, installation, repair, and product application
OTHER INFORMATION: For more information, please contact Kody Key – Email email@example.com.
Golf Course Mechanic – Berry Creek Golf Course, Georgetown, TX
Berry Creek Golf Course Maintenance in Georgetown, Texas is taking applications for the position of Golf Course Mechanic. The qualified applicant will be experienced in Preventative Maintenance; Mechanical, Hydraulic and, Electrical Troubleshooting and Repair; Reel Setup and Rebuild; Keeping records and able to maintain an organized workspace. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org