To post a job on this board, please send an email with a job description and contact information to email@example.com. Your position will be posted within 24 hours. Please let us know when the position has been filled so we can remove it from the site. Otherwise it will be removed after 90 days. Thank you.
Falconhead Golf Club
Spray Tech/ Training for Assistant.
Education Requirements: Experience a plus but willing to train if the employee has some knowledge of
spraying. (Will pay for Licensing fee’s and training.)
Job Description: Responsible for day to day Golf Course spraying including spot spraying and broadcast
applications. Attention to detail with Record keeping is a must. Will some day’s help with other aspects
of Golf Course maintenance as well. (Set-up/Irrigation)
Falconhead is a 18 hole semi-private golf course founded in the early 2000’s. The course started new
management on July 21, 2018 and the new owners are looking to give us the ability to take the course to
another level. The new management company also own’s Avery Ranch and Teravista Golf Clubs in Cedar
Park and Round Rock so movement inside the company is available in the future as well.
August 1st, 2018
$13-15.00 per hour BOE. Hours range from 40-48/per week M-F and rotating weekends.
Health Insurance after 90 day’s.
Vacation and Sick leave.
Chemical License paid yearly as well as CEU’s.
Dues to CTGCSA meetings and GCSAA membership.
Please send Resume to:
Director of Agronomy
Avery Ranch Golf Club
Teravista Golf Club
Falconhead Golf Club
10500 Avery Club Dr.
Austin, TX 78717
(512) 762-9362 Cell
Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
TPC San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas
TPC San Antonio features two private 18-hole championship golf courses located in San Antonio, Texas, and within just a short drive of Austin, Texas. TPC San Antonio opened in January 2010 with two 18-hole championship golf courses designed by two of golf’s most innovative architects: Pete Dye and Greg Norman. Both courses play host to TOUR events with the AT&T Oaks course serving as the venue for the PGA TOUR’s Valero Texas Open since 2010 and the AT&T Canyons Course hosting the San Antonio Championship, a PGA TOUR Champions stop. TPC San Antonio is only of three properties in the United States to host two TOUR events each year.
TPC San Antonio is currently seeking an Assistant Golf Course Superintendent.
• Assist with recruiting, hiring, scheduling and performance management of employees
• Making daily golf course maintenance assignments in accordance with agronomic/turf management plan
• Managing a crew of operators
• Ensuring proper pesticide/fertilizer application and calibration
• Train staff on proper equipment operation, established procedures and techniques so that staff are aware of how to properly perform assigned tasks
• Must have a thorough knowledge of proper care and operation of all maintenance equipment and must be able to perform any task associated with maintaining the golf course or equipment
• Assist with maintaining budgets
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• 2 or 4 year turf degree (required)
• 2-4 years relevant experience
• Prior supervisory experience preferred
• Computer and organizational skills
• Ability to train/supervise a crew of up to 20 on a daily basis
• Strong attention to detail, passion for excellence and a great attitude
• A desire to advance within the turfgrass industry
• Familiarity with 419, Tifsport and Champion Bermuda grasses a plus
Our benefits include:
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance with Health Savings Account
• Life and Disability Insurance
• 401(k) plus employer match
• Employer funded retirement plan
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Complimentary employee meals
• Tuition Assistance
• Playing privileges
• Employee discounts
To help ensure our employees’ safety, we conduct background checks and are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
Squaw Valley Golf Course
Glen Rose, Texas
Squaw Valley Golf Course is looking for an energetic self-starter to serve as an assistant to the superintendent. Squaw Valley is a 36-hole, top-rated municipal golf course located approximately 45 miles southwest of the DFW Metroplex.
General Responsibilities include: Assist the superintendent with agronomic planning and implementation, crew supervision, training, scheduling, pesticide application, irrigation control, record keeping, purchasing, inventory control.
Requirements: 2 or 4 year degree in Turfgrass Management or related field. Must have or ability to obtain a pesticide license within 6 months. Understanding the game and the ability to play is a plus.
Experience: Preferred but not limiting
Salary: $32,960 – $41,200 DOE
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance option, Health Savings Account, Cafeteria Plan, TCDRS Retirement, Vacation, Sick, Memberships to GCSAA, NTGCSA and TTA, uniforms, golf privileges
Position Open: Immediately
Deadline: Until filled
Application: A full job description and application may be viewed on the Somervell County website at http://www.somervell.co/jobshr/jobs/ You must send or fax your application and resume to Paula Stinson, County Personnel Director, PO Box 330, Glen Rose, Texas 76043. Phone (254) 897-3750 Fax (254) 897-7314 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jeff Hansen, Superintendent (254) 897-7932. email@example.com
Assistant Superintendent (6/12/18)
Barton Creek Country Club, Palmer Lakeside
Barton Creek Country Club’s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club’s members and maintain the company’s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Assumes the responsibilities of the Director in his absence. These responsibilities include the maintenance and operation of the golf course as well as all communication with management and related departments.
- Supervise, train and inspect golf course maintenance staff in performing complex cultural tasks including fertilization, pesticide applications, mowing, aerifying, topdressing, irrigation repairs and irrigation computer programming and all other golf course maintenance procedures.
- Assists Director with any construction projects.
- Maintains accurate records pertaining to employees, chemicals, fertilization, accidents and any other record keeping requirements.
- Reports any discrepancies in safety, improper equipment operation and maintenance procedures.
- Supervise the operation, maintenance and repair of all golf course equipment in the best interest of owner.
- Assists in annual budget and capital improvement requests.
- Reports and recommends any changes to procedures or training.
- Must be available 7 days per week and will be asked to work varied hours.
- Assist in administering payroll to ensure associates are paid accurately and on time.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training, coaching and evaluating the performance of GCM associates.
- Attend required company trainings.
- Champion the Power of One / Omni culture.
- Experience in golf course and turf management is required.
- A degree or advanced education pertaining to the science of golf course management.
- Aptitude for administrative and executive responsibilities including effective oral and written communication skills and computer proficiency.
- Must obtain and maintain state sanctioned pesticide application certification within 6 months of employment
- Thorough understanding of the proper use of fertilizers and their application
- Thorough understanding of the proper irrigation of turf as it relates to turf health and course conditioning.
- Ability to prepare the golf course for play according to the rules of golf.
- Valid Drivers license.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeffrey Franklin, Jeffrey.franklin2@omnihotels.