Dear Central Texas GCSA Affiliate Member,
On behalf of the Central Texas GCSA Board of Directors and membership, let me say thank you for your support in 2016! Whether your support was in the form of Annual Sponsorships, e-newsletter advertisements, donations of proximity prizes or participation at monthly meetings, your support is vital to the success of this association.
The Central Texas GCSA is pleased to announce that we will continue our sponsorship and advertising opportunities for our Affiliate Members in 2017. Please review the following information regarding sponsorship and advertising opportunities closely.
Again this year, each Annual Sponsor was well-represented with first-class tee signs, prominent sponsorship signage at each meeting, recognition on sponsor page at ctgcsa.com, and full page sponsorship recognition in each e-newsletter. This sponsorship is a great value at only $600 and all of the great benefits of the sponsorship are listed below.
Reservations for these items will be accepted only via email at firstname.lastname@example.org beginning 12:00 noon CST on Monday, January 16, 2017 (no application for sponsorship will be accepted prior to this date/time). To register for all sponsorships, click the big blue button below. It will allow you to register for your annual sponsorship, prepaid meeting entry, individual merchant page and individual event sponsorships. Individual event sponsorships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. All entries are timestamped and you will be contacted regarding your selections and to arrange payment.
If you have any questions regarding these opportunities, please contact Carol Cloud at email@example.com or any CTGCSA Board Member.
Thank you again for your support!
Jared Heine – President, Central Texas GCSA, 2017
CTGCSA Annual Sponsorship Benefits – Cost $600
- Your 2017 Annual Sponsorship includes complimentary membership dues for one member ($100 value) Your company will also have the opportunity to purchase additional memberships for only $50 per membership.
- Your company’s logo and name will be included on the Annual Sponsor banner displayed at each CTGCSA event.
- Annual Sponsor Hole Sign for each sponsor to be displayed at each CTGCSA golf event.
- Special marketing opportunities at all CTGCSA events such as product placement on host course, special contests, etc. All items are subject to approval from Board of Directors and Host Superintendent / Club. Sponsors must give notice of marketing plan no later than 2 weeks prior to event date.
- 4 special advertising e-blast per calendar year. Your individual email advertisement sent to all members through the CTGCSA system.
- Inclusion in Annual Sponsor Full Page Ad that will list Annual Sponsors in each CTGCSA E-Newsletter quarterly issue.
- Option to write an Annual Sponsor Company Profile for inclusion in one issue of the CTGCSA E-Newsletter. Subject to space availability (limit four per issue).
- Your company listed with a link to your company website listed on www.ctgcsa.com Annual Sponsor page.
- Exclusive access to special Individual Event Sponsorship opportunities listed below. These items require an Annual Sponsorship and are marked on the Sponsorship Commitment Form.
Individual Event Sponsorships
This year there are ten opportunities for sponsorship. Below is a list of each possible event and cost associated in sponsoring. This year we are encouraging all annual sponsors to take advantage of these opportunities by providing any additional merchandise or marketing material at the event. The board of directors asks that you tell us prior to the event. However, we see this as your time to interact with the superintendent members and wish to help you market your company as you see fit.
- TBD February 2017 – Cabela’s Education Meeting- Sponsorship provides funds for lunch $500
- TBD March 2017 – 2017 Legacy Scholarship Fundraiser, site TBD – Sponsorship provides event prize money $500
- TBD April 2017 – McClure Match Play Championship, site TBD – Sponsorship provides tee prize with McClure Cup Logo and Company logo and event prize money $1500
- TBD June 2017 – Superintendent/Affiliate Championship, site TBD – Sponsorship provides event prize money $500
- July, August and September – No Events
- TBD October 2017 – Crew Appreciation Championship, site TBD, Two Opportunities:
Sponsorship provides crew t-shirts with company logo $1000
Sponsorship provides lunch at the crew event $1500
- TBD November 2017 – Toy Drive Tournament, site TBD, Two Opportunities:
Sponsorship provides lunch and end of year awards $1000
Sponsorship provides event prize money $500
- TBD December 2017 – Annual Meeting, site TBD – Sponsorship provides speakers and lunch for education meeting $1200
Each event has the opportunity for 6 possible proximity prizes: closest to the pin (4), and two (2) long drive. We have five events throughout the year for you to purchase proximity prizes. Individual proximity prizes are $50. Contact Carol Cloud or event host to purchase.
Optional Sponsorship Upgrades
- $350 – Prepaid entry to all meetings that include golf (5). These prepaid meeting fees can be transferred to any employee of the company, superintendent or guest that the company chooses to have attend a meeting.
- $600 – Individual merchant page on ctgcsa.com website. This individual webpage will feature any information / advertisement you wish to share with the members of CTGCSA (sales, product updates, pictures, etc.) You will have an opportunity to update this page monthly by supplying the chapter executive with your desired content.