What is a Virtual Crew Event you ask?Well….due to Covid-19 of course, we will have to hold this event virtually.
Here are the Rules
1. Form a team(s) – a team can consist of a Superintendent, Assistant or Affiliate and crew members. You can form several teams if needed. It is up to you. Only 4 crew member scores per scorecard. Management and affiliates can play, but their scores will not count.
2. Play a golf course in the month of October. We ask that it be a course other than your own. This will be more fun for your crew. Each player must keep their own “gross” score.
3. All score cards must be sent to the CTGCSA office by October 31st. You can scan it, snap a picture of it, or even mail it.
4. Winners will be calculated and prizes will be awarded.
5. Consider inviting an affiliate along to play. You might get a free drink or two.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-368-3002