Dear Central Texas GCSA Affiliate Member,
On behalf of the Central Texas GCSA Board of Directors and membership, let me say thank you for your support in 2015! Whether your support was in the form of Annual Sponsorships, e-newsletter advertisements, donations of proximity prizes or participation at monthly meetings, your support is vital to the success of this association.
The Central Texas GCSA is pleased to announce that we will continue our sponsorship and advertising opportunities for our Affiliate Members in 2016. Please review the following information regarding sponsorship and advertising opportunities closely.
Again this year, each Annual Sponsor was well-represented with first-class tee signs, prominent sponsorship signage at each meeting, and full page sponsorship recognition in each e-newsletter. Links can be added and removed, special items can be promoted and company information can be updated by submitting information to Carol Cloud. We believe this can be a very effective tool and we do have the ability to track usage and traffic for each page. The second option is the ability for annual sponsors to prepay for all of the golf meetings we host. These prepaid meeting fees can be transferred to any employee of the company, Superintendent or guest that the company chooses to have attend a meeting. CTGCSA is offering this “prepaid meeting package” for $350.
Reservations for these items will be accepted only via email at email@example.com beginning 12:00 noon CST on Monday, January 4, 2016 (no application for sponsorship will be accepted prior to this date/time). To register for all sponsorships click the button below. It will allow you to register for your annual sponsorship, prepaid meeting entry, individual merchant page and individual event sponsorships. Individual event sponsorships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. All entries are timestamped. You will be contacted regarding your selections and to arrange payment.
If you have any questions regarding these opportunities, please contact Carol Cloud at firstname.lastname@example.org or any CTGCSA Board Member.
Thank you again for your support!
Donny Latham President, Central Texas GCSA, 2016
CTGCSA Annual Sponsorship – Cost $600 (Includes membership)
1. Your 2016 membership dues for one Member are included ($100 value), along with the opportunity to purchase additional memberships for your company for $50 per membership.
2. Your company’s name on the Annual Sponsor signs and Annual Sponsor Hole Sign to be displayed at all CTGCSA events.
3. Special marketing opportunities at all CTGCSA events (product placement on host course, special contests, etc…) *Subject to approval from Board of Directors and Host Superintendent / Club. Must give notice of marketing plan no later than 2 weeks prior to event date. 4 special e-blast per calendar year.
4. Inclusion in Annual Sponsor Full Page Ad that will list Annual Sponsors in each CTGCSA E-Newsletter issue.
5. Access to special sponsorship opportunities (North/South Cup, Crew Event, Toy Drive Event, among others). Items that require Annual Sponsorships are marked on the Sponsorship Commitment Form.
6. CTGCSA website and quarterly newsletters.
7. Option to write an Annual Sponsor Company Profile for inclusion in one issue of the CTGCSA E-Newsletter. Subject to space availability (limit four per issue).
8. Your company’s logo with a link to your website listed on www.ctgcsa.com
9. A quarterly e-blast that will be sent to all of our members
Optional Sponsorship Upgrades
1. $350 – Prepaid entry to all meetings that include golf (5). These prepaid meeting fees can be transferred to any employee of the company, Superintendent or guest that company chooses to have attend a meeting. Additional prepaid entry fee packages can be purchased for each company 2. $600 – Individual merchant page on ctgcsa.com website. This page will feature any information you wish to share with the members of CTGCSA, sales, product updates, pictures, etc. Included in this upgrade is a $250 value of being a recognized as a proximity sponsor at all golfing events in your name. You will have an opportunity to update this page monthly by supplying the chapter executive with your desired content.
Individual Event Sponsorships
This year there are ten opportunities for sponsorship. Below is a list of each possible event and cost associated in sponsoring. This year we are encouraging all annual sponsors to take advantage of these opportunities by providing any additional merchandise or marketing material at the event. The board of directors asks that you tell us prior to the event. However, we see this as your time to interact with the superintendent members and wish to help you market your company as you see fit.
January 19, 2016 – Cabela’s Education Meeting- Sponsorship provides speaker for GCSAA CEU’s $500
March 15, 2016 – 2016 Legacy Scholarship Fundraiser at The Bandit Golf Club – Sponsorship provides event prize money $500
April 19, 2016 – McClure Match Play at River Crossing Golf Club – Sponsorship provides tee prize with North/South Logo and Company logo and event prize money $1500
June 14, 2016 – Superintendent/Affiliate Championship at The Club at Sonterra North – Sponsorship provides event prize money $500
July, August and September – No Events
October 3, 2016 – Crew Appreciation Championship at Jimmy Clay Golf Course – Two opportunities 1) Sponsorship provides crew t-shirts with company logo $1000 2) Sponsorship provides lunch at the crew event $1500
November 7, 2016 – Annual Meeting at Plum Creek Golf Course – Sponsorship provides speakers and lunch for education meeting $1200 December ___, 2016 – Toy Drive at TBD – Two opportunities 1) Sponsorship provides lunch and end of year awards $1000 2) Sponsorship provides event prize money $500
Each event has the opportunity for 6 possible proximity prizes: closest to the pin (4), and two (2) long drive.
We have seven events throughout the year for you to purchase proximity prizes.
Paid proximity for an entire event $300
Individual Proximities $ 50 (can pick which event you would like to sponsor individual proximities)